How to Speed up your internet connection in minutes.....
- Go to Start >> RunType gpedit.msc
- This opens the Policy Editor
- Now, Local Computer Policy >> Computer Configuration
- Then, Administrative Templates >> Network
- Now, click on QOS Packet Scheduler
- Now, on Right hand side
- Double Click Limit reservable bandwidth
- Now in Setting Tab
- It says : Not Configure
Reality : " The Explain Tab " says "By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection"
- So, on Setting Tab select Enabled
- Now, change Bandwidth limit (%) to 0 (Zero)
- Click apply and ok.
Misconcept : This don't means that you won't be able to communicate with Microsoft or any its services !!!
Actually : This reserved Bandwidth is only to accelerate Microsoft internet connections more than other connections !!!
Opinion:This does improves your speed, but make sure you don't change anything else!